With any of our packages that include iPhone apps, we want to make you fully aware of what to expect during the design, development & publishing phases. These guidelines are the same for our design services clients and do-it-yourself designers. Here are some guidelines which we follow when creating/submitting your apps.
Design Services Clients
- We will only create/submit apps that will pass the Apple approval guidelines. Thus, to do so, we require your business’s website or ample content and any high quality images that you want to use, and we’ll handle the rest.
- We will not create/submit an app for a No-Go Industry
- We will only input a limited amount of items within a mobile food ordering, shopping cart, and/or points of interest tab(s).
- All apps will be created using our premium designs ONLY.
- We will give you 2 opportunities to review your app before publishing.
- 1 review upon completion to make changes
- 1 review after changes are made to correct any errors only (i.e. mispellings, not working links…etc) – No changes.
- Applications are initially
created for iPhone. We have several different add-on options available:
- $50 per add-on (i.e. – iPad)
- $100 Expedited design service (2-3 business days).
- We will not begin work on your project until all requested content (i.e. images, menus) and information has been received.
App creation/submission requests we will not approve:
- Websites that lack high quality images and dynamic content.
- E-commerce websites that require full content population
- Apps in a language other than English
- Any app creation/submission request that falls under the “No-Go” industries.